Today I learned that I have "wheel locks" on my car. And then I learned that when you have "wheel locks" you have to have a special key to get them off so you can replace your really, really bad tires with really, really new ones.
It's too bad I did not learn this before I drove to Costco Tire in Salinas, but if I had, then I would not have witnessed a most amazing 15 minutes at the beach in Monterey. That was after I went to the dealership in Monterey and found out they had no way to get my wheels off. I was sad.
But then as I got onto Hwy 1 to go home I saw the most glorious scene before me, and fortunately I had brought my camera. So here you will see some of what I saw and you will think, "I must find a way to move back to King City so my bad days will turn out good, too."
Lest you think only Monterey has good days, the last two pictures are of the Salinas Valley, taken from River Road.
No comments:
Post a Comment